Tuesday 10 November 2009

Hiyah! ~ Welcome to my blog!~

My mam (Julie Campbell www.Bellabelledolls.blogspot.com ) has finally persuaded me to try blogging! so this is my first post! still figuring out how to work it though :P

I'll tell you a little bit more about myself! I like creating strange little things and i'm currently in the process of making some spooky creepy crawly creatures! one being a spider and another a worm/slug/snake type thing! i will post some photos soon :)

I also make cute things! and i am currently selling some adorable brooches on Etsy :) they are special little seashell creatures which bring goodluck and happiness!

here's a link to my etsy shop

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34132072

Katie
~x~


1 comment:

  1. Love the blog katie I am a proud mam this morning :0)
    Your little brooches are adorable,good luck with your Etsy store
    love
    mam
    xxx

    ReplyDelete